Cricket fans are all over the world for T-20 World Cup and many other tournaments to follow. All cricket fans can hardly wait to watch them live. Yet, if you don’t want to miss the exciting matches, even if you are on the go, then we have a solution for you. Here I have listed best smartphone app using that you can watch a cricket match on your smartphone or tablet with a suitable app. Sponsored Ads
Below Are The List of Best App To Watch Cricket Match
#1 Hotstar TV App
It is available to download for free on both iOS and Android. This app may not function well on 2G networks. You can also watch full match replays/highlights from any recently concluded match on the app.
#2 Sony LIV
It contains multiple TV shows of SONY channel networks. This app works without any subscription. It is recommended to use it on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G networks. It may not perform well on 2G networks as it is high on data usage. Sponsored Ads
This app gives Live cricket score, ball by ball scores with updates and video analysis. It also gives Live commentary in English and other regional languages. Below are some best features of this app:
- They provide Superfast scores and commentary.
- Highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary.
- Notifications for live matches and breaking news.
- Latest cricket news and editorials.
- Schedules of upcoming matches.
- Exclusive video content and match highlight videos in some countries.
- Rankings, Stats, and Records.
- Special content for major tournaments like ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, IPL etc.
#4 Tata Sky Mobile
For Tata Sky Mobile app, you need to be a Tata Sky subscriber. Manage everything related to your Tata Sky account from here – add, drop and modify your subscription pack, order showcase, raise and track service requests through MyTataSky within this app.